Center for High Defense Studies (CASD)
Number of seats
Palazzo Salviati, built in the first half of the sixteenth century by Filippo Adimari, is one of the major early works of Giulio Romano. Probably it was, around 1520, his first autonomous project after the death of Raphael.
The palace is now home to the Institute of Defense Studies and has an important library specialized in military and geo-political-strategic disciplines in general. In 2013 the LCF was chosen to supply and installation of 155 armchairs model K905 for the new auditorium. The armchairs are equipped with a writing tablet in beech painted with the same finish of the sound-absorbing walls.